Saturday, March 25, 2006

80 and counting

I got a massage yesterday. My back is that of an 80 yr old woman with osteoporosis. It´s always a bit odd entering a room and having a stranger tell you straight away to take off your shirt. And then squirt oils on your back and start rubbing you down. But hey, it´s all good. The girl jipped me out of 10 minutes and had no hand strength what so ever but I suppose it was better than nothing.

Did I tell you about the balloon man? He was in the center and he was making animals for kids. Well, I was with my friend walking by and with the elephants tusk he goes ¨boop boop¨ and touched my boob and then he goes ¨beep beep¨ and touched my but (with the elephants tusk) umm. Ok pervo! I felt totally violated, and then I laughed. Only me.

Where are your comments? Are you out there?
Oh, and don´t send me comments and tell me I complain. Duh, tell me something I don´t already know.
Avoiding pervs,
SF

3 Comments:

Blogger katie holt said...

i love this! you're so funny! sorry i've been mia lately.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boop boop, beep beep!

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You used to like it when I dressed like a clown and went beep beep with my tusk..... (are you sure you want comments?) ha ha

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home