Tuesday, March 21, 2006

raindrops keep fallin´on my head

My umbrella turned inside out today.

There we were in the middle of the busy street, everyone walking normally with normal umbrellas and just mine happened to turn inside out. Instead of calmly trying to pop it back out I started laughing, hysterically. Hyeena like. I couldn´t stop. It was one of those laughs that starts at the tips of your toes and works it´s way out like a high opera note. Blood sweat and tears baby. Antonio was just looking at me like ¨ok, who IS this crazy lady?¨ So, he took over because I obviously wasn´t in the right state of mind to fix it. I think it´s broken.

It´s been raining like a monkeys uncle here, but the orange trees are in bloom and the flowers smell FABULOUS!


Obvioulsy NOT related to Mary Poppins,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home