Monday, March 06, 2006

Dirty Dog

Yesterday I watched ten glorious commercial free episodes of ¨Greys Anatomy¨ I had a nice relaxing mini marathon right here in my own room. We don´t actually get Greys Anatomy here, but I got hooked on it while home at X mas so I had A download about 10 episodes. I´m getting caught up now. I´ll probably watch more episodes tonight. Yipee!

Just got back from a pet store. I was watching the dogs in the window (the ones with the waggly tails) Anyways, I felt like I shouldn´t have been watching, like a curtain should have closed or something. There were 2 labs and they were brothers. One brother was def. enjoying his other brothers..you know what. He was licking it, biting it, sucking it, and swatting it. The other one was just laying on his back letting it all happen. I think I just stood there horrified. Like MOVE or something. But, then I think his bro finally bit it too hard so he got up and bit his nose. It´s about time. He let that go on for way too long. These are the kinds of things I witness when I go out in public.

I officially ate the last Cadbury egg today. Sad times. They are heavenly.

xo
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home