Monday, February 27, 2006

tights

¨I love drunk chics because drunk chics love me.¨ This is just hilarious..not only is it hilarious because I heard it in a Spanish department store and I´ve never heard a country song here in a year and a half...it´s hilarious because the guy was actually singing, ¨I love drunk chics because drunk chics love me.¨

If you´re proud to be an American please stand up and wave an American flag.

I saw several women tonight wearing those half shorts, half pants with tights underneath and high heels. This makes me laugh..because I know if I wore something like that in the States I would be laughed right out of the country.

Did I tell you about the time at X mas how I wore a jean skirt with tights to the mall in Indiana. I walked in a Yankee Candle store and the guy screams from across the room, ¨GIRL, you are ROCKING out those tights!!¨

Why don´t women wash their hands here after they go to the bathroom? I´ve been conducting a study and pretty much 1 out of every 10 women actually washes their hands. Wow. Good thing the greeting here is two kisses on the cheeks...(cheeks of the face that is) otherwise I wouldn´t be shaking anyones hands!

Peace in the middle East,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home