Sunday, February 26, 2006

everybody was kung fu fighting

I forgot to write about my driving lesson last week. I have my license in the states, but I have no clue how to drive stick..and that´s all cars are here. So, if I decide to drive here someday I´m prob gonna need to figure that out. Antonio decided to help me out on that one so we drove into the middle of nowhere at the campo. I am always procrastinating saying¨oh, maybe next time.¨ But, when he got out and forced me to sit in the drivers seat I knew that lesson 1 was udnerway. I only stalled once!! yee ha. Hey driving with an extra pedal after 9 yrs of driving is a bit confusing. In my head it´s like wait..where did that come from? Which pedal do I push? I was doing fine until the dog ran around the corner and I almost.....hit it! Can u imagine how devastated I would have been..hitting a dog during my first lesson? Ouch. And that my friends is when I stalled. I panicked and I forgot to push down the clutch, good thing actually, because if I wouldn´t have stalled the dog would have been chop suey in the local Chinese restaurant.

There was a marathon in Seville today. Prob not a good idea. Every street was closed and traffic was a bear. I love it when everyone starts honking, like that´s going to solve anything. So, we were sitting in traffic for 30 minutes while everyone honked their little ears off. We were on our way to church and never made it. So, we went to Starbucks and had our own little bible study there. We got a few weird stares so I pushed on A´s forehead really hard and said, ¨You´re healed.¨ ...haha, not really.

Our birds are laying eggs at the campo. This is very exciting news. I feel like I´m going to be a grandparent and I don´t even have children yet.

We went on a walk day and it was so gorgeous out. It was the sky just like ¨the Simpsons¨ cartoon and we saw two sheep, a deer and some other funny things. It´s hilarious how dogs act so mean..and they aren´t at all. There were these two German shepards barking their tonsils out and we were all nice to them and soon they were fighting for our affection through the fence.

Have you ever gotten something caught somewhere and instead of being patient all of the rage in the world enters you at that second and u just WRIP it out from wherever it´s caught? Ya, I thought so.

The olympics are over. boo hoo. My mom and dad head back to the States tomorrow. I saw my dad on TV at the Hockey game the other night. Too funny. He´s now a celebrity.

peace,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home