Wednesday, March 08, 2006

toot toot honk honk

Plop. That´s a funny word. I was sitting at Starbucks and there was an American family there. A woman was talking & she said plop. Coffee almost squirted out my nose. When I go back to the States I get so distracted because I can actually UNDERSTAND all convos around me whereas here, I just don´t really pay attention. So, when she said plop it brought back some good memories.

I gave a Doberman a bath today. Never thought that day would come. It was my friends doberman. She hopped into the bath and I washed her from head to toe. I have to admit, I was a bit scared washing her face because I thought she might decide she hated water at that exact moment and bite each one of my fingers off for a snack, but she didn´t. So, that´s good.

I did my friends laundry for her today and the way her apt. works, the clotheslines are on top of the roof. So, I hung out all of the clothes to dry and then ran between each row like a cornfield. It was very liberating. You should try it sometime.

Last week we saw a couple along side of the road. The guy was standing next to the car and the lady was asking for money because they had run out of gas. These are tough situations because you never know if the person is telling the truth or not. So, instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt we said no. ha. Good thing. We saw them YESTERDAY and they had ¨run out of gas¨ again?!! How do you run out of gas twice in two weeks? And they had the same clothes on. What cracks me up about this is that they tell you this is not a joke and they are NOT lying. He goes, ¨Can we please have money for gas sir, this is not a joke, we are not going to use this money for drugs or alcohol.¨ Ya, sure! Looks like you´re def. not using it for the gas you claim to need.

I´m off like a prom dress.
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home