Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tv Toast

I bought a pair of Nike Airs yesterday for TWENTY euros. That is approx 25 bucks. This has never happened in the history of my lifetime. 25 bucks. I looked at the tag at least 100 times. Can it be? Are you sure? Is this tag right? Of course I wanted to buy a pair for everyone I know, which would have been about two pairs. I just bought one.

I was happily watching an old movie this morning on TV when Mr. Thunderstorm decided to roll into town. All of the sudden the Tv popped and I screamed a cheesy scream like I was in an old ¨Jason¨ movie or something. That´s it. It´s fried, zapped, toast, done. No more TV!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember how I told you we have ¨Gas tank¨trunks here? This is how we heat our water, we all have tanks under the cabinet, and when the gas runs out FREEZING water follows. At any rate, yesterday I saw another one and the driver had stopped to get out. He got out with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Considering he had at least 115 tanks on his truck and each tank is pretty much a bomb waiting to explode if close to fire, I had to laugh.

And, I secretly flicked him off in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home