Saturday, April 01, 2006

bawk bawk

I watched my dog eat a boiled chickens head today. She crunched it like an extra cheesie dorito. Gulp. Beak and all.

Yesterday, as we sat down to eat lunch I kept getting a wiff of poop. It was odd. But, we continued the lunch anyways. Turns out, Chiqui (our dog) had a diarrhea attack on the balcony. We live on the fourth floor and it all sort of dripped down onto our neighbors balcony. Oops. I guess we should stop feeding her chicken heads.

Taking a walk yesterday looking at all of the beautiful scenery I noticed something that didn´t quite fit in like a flat girl at HOOTERS. It was a marijuana plant sitting on someones windowsill. Hmm. I wonder what they are going to be doing later tonight?

Recently, I found out that I could still check my aol e mail account, even though I don´t have AOL..I have AIM. At any rate, I had 5,000 e mails folks. Not even kidding. And the sad part...6 of them were good.

Top of the chickens head to ya
SF

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

me and your dog both had the runs today...funny...we like have so much in common!!!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home