Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hola



Well, Semana Santa is officially over. Sad, but true. But, no worries, there is another huge festival coming up just this weekend. Here in Spain we can´t handle too many work weeks at one time! I love it! You know what they say...in Spain they work to live and in the states they live to work!

I spent a lot of time at the campo and I continue my driving lessons (stick) I have to admit, it´s embarrassingly difficult for me. I have been driving for almost 10 yrs with TWO pedals. This whole third pedal thing is really throwing me for a loop. It doesn´t help that I´m learning how to drive in the middle of nowhere land where there are pot holes the size of small volcanos. Not to mention the sheep, dogs, horses and whatever other wildlife that decides to frighten me with their presence. I was doing so well putting along in first gear (that´s another thing, I can never go fast enough to get past second gear because of the volcanic potholes!) and all of the sudden this gigantuos german shepard started barking and running alongside the car. I was screaming and trying to drive. Hey man, it´s difficult when you don´t really know what you´re doing and a gigantic german shepard is wanting to bite your face off. Thank Goodness I didn´t stop! I think I¨m finally getting though. Let the lessons continue..

We took a 3 hour walk and it was a gorgeous day. The sun is out and spring is here!

Oh, by the way go see the movie Ice Age 2. It´s hilarious!

Hope u had a good Easter. I have to go enjoy the pop tarts, people magazine, and cadburry eggs my mom just sent me. HEAVEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home