Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sb makeout!



I picked up my Feria dress today. It´s beautiful!! I´ll post pics when I actually wear it. I had it made especially for me. I´ve never done anything like that before. It was a bit interesting sharing my Victorias Secret with this lady, but hey, it was worth it in the end.

I also tried to pick up some health ins. while I was out, since I don´t have any and if anything happens I´m screwed. Ya, big surprise, I have to have my residency card........LEPER! I never reccomend anyone moving to another country without papers. It´s hell on earth. Or pretty close to it I imagine.

Yesterday at Starbucks 2 men were making out next to me. This made it very difficult to enjoy my caramel frappucino and daily newspaper. I kept hearing the kissy noise. I mean, when did become OK to make out in public? I don´t care if u are gay or not, I don´t necessarily want to see anyone making out and RUINING my 3.50 euro drink. I´m not ms. money bags u know.

Trying to get a tkt. home for the summer...over 1000 dollars. How did this happen?

This is what A and I do with the dog when we are bored. As u can see from the expression on her face, she loves it!

Humps away,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home