Thursday, April 20, 2006

crash landing.

Yesterday I fell flat on my face (well, i landed on both kneecaps first and then my face) Antonio and I were racing to get the same chair and splat. Now I know why my parents were always telling me to not run in the house.

A´s mom was sitting at the table eating and here I come zooming around the corner and splat on the floor like road kill. Of course she´s being over dramatic and thinking I´m going to die because I was just laying there. It really did hurt though.

So, I finally mustered up the courage to get up and get to my beloved chair and she starts lifting my pant legs up to see my knees. AH! Instead of worrying about my kneecap that´s dangling by a vein I´m worried that I have ¨prickly legs¨ WHY does this always happen? I´m an avid shaver I really am and the only times when I get a little lazy are when my legs are ALWAYS exposed. WHY does this happen? So, she saw my hairy legs and my dangling knee caps but she still loves me anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home