Friday, May 12, 2006

·ss Man!

I wash Antonio´s and I´s laundry and as I was folding his underwear I was stunned. The name brand of his underwear is ¨ASS MAN¨ I cracked up. No pun intended. Out of all of the times I´ve washed his underwear I never noticed that before. Ass man...the BVD´s of 2006.

In town today a woman was eating sunflower seeds, but here they sell it with the shell so you just spit those out. Well, she decided to spit while walking by me and I felt moist saliva on my bare foot. I wanted to punch her out.

Sad but funny-

there was a blind man using his cane thingy to help him find his way and for a moment I thought I was on one of those hidden camera shows because he was going in one direction and then all of the sudden he swerved and was coming right towards me. I was hugging the wall to not get whacked by this thing. I didn´t know whether to laugh or run away! I barely made it out alive!

SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home