Wednesday, May 03, 2006

confession

Forgive me internet for it has been nearly a week since my last entry. I tried to post pics last time and it wouldn´t let me so I think I subconsciously banned blogging for awhile. But, it´s ok no worries. I´m back and ready to attack.

I just went into the kitchen to look for the phone. It has a little red flashing light so no need to turn on the light. I heard this pspspspsp sound and it freaked me out so I turned on the light. There is an entire bag of...drum roll please..........CRABS in the sink. Live ones at that. Ok that´s just gross. Who eats crabs?

I´ve been busy.......Had some friends in town so I had to practice my tour guide skills at a higher pace than I´m used to. Also, Feria is over boo hoo. We watched the fireworks the last night and they were amazing. I think I was deaf and blind for about ten minutes afterwards. But other than that, good times. There were these ones that were gold slivers through the air, I thought it was the rapture and we were all going to be lifted into the sky. I was just waiting for the trumpet.

Oh, and by the way, I washed my feria dress and it´s now pink. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home