Saturday, May 06, 2006

randomness

Last night I ate an entire pizza solo. Just me myself and I sitting down and eating an entire honkin pizza. Just thought I´d let u know.

So, I was watching the news and in Barcelona someone broke into a vision lab and stole all of the glasses...how hilarious is that? ¨Would you like to see our fantastic selection? We have Gucci, Prada, Coach....oh wait!¨ NOTHING was left. What did these people do with these glasses??

I like to whistle. Every now and again I think I would have been a good back up whistler for some band. I could have traveled the road and when people asked me my career choice I could have said ¨professional whistler¨ Well, at the grocery the other day this man was whistling Elvis ¨Are you Lonesome Tonight¨ and I thought I was good...I´m serious, this guy could have made a hit record. It was amazing. The ups and downs highs and lows. Great rhythm!! I wanted to get his autograph..just in case.

Man do I hate uncomfortable moments in elevators. In my ap complex there are 4 stories and 2 apts on each floor. So, 8 apts. (just in case u were wondering) Well, this girl was entering the elevator at the same time I was and I´d never met her before. So, as we are entering I said Hi my name is Sara and she said Hi my name is Ruth. That was it. The rest of the way..fidgeting and looking at the numbers to see what floor we were on. For only going up to the third floor (where she got off) I felt like I had lived my whole life, died, and been reincarnated. The longest elevator ride of my life. I think I´m going to take the stairs next time. Besides, I need the extra exercise to burn off that pizza.

Our dog is a nutcase. All dogs have their own little personalities and quirks. Our dog goes psycho when she knows we are going to take her out. She leaps to the door like a flying deer and keeps running up and down the hallway as fast as she can. She has literally knocked A on his butt before. We keep the leash by the door and we can´t even get the dang thing on her because she will not hold still!!! Well, it´s not fun taking her out because she pulls you the whole time and your hand feels like it´s been run over by a donkey cart. Then, when we come in she runs to the elevator as fast as she can and when we get to our floor she HAS to carry the leash in with her mouth. If I try to carry it in she rips it out of my hand. Then I open the door, she stands there so I can take the leash off then she LEAPS down the hallway as fast as she can to get a drink of water. It´s hilarious!! I love you Chiqui.

Gotta go, it´s mothers day here tomorrow ( a week earlier than there) gotta get something for A´s mom.
Chao!
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home