Thursday, May 11, 2006

ewwwwwwwww

I just got finished cleaning my dogs bloody underwear. That´s hot, I know. She is in heat. So, she´s wearing a pair of my old underwear with a pad pinned inside. It´s actually quite hilarious! Poor Chiqui. Hey, at least Aunt Flo only comes to visit her twice a year. Lucky Dog.

Either I am a giant or the doorwells are smaller here. Practically every time I walk in and out of a room I hit an apendage on the door or the handle. I have zillions of bruises at the moment. I´m not a hobbit and apparently, these doors were built for hobbits.

I love bar soap. What can I say, I´m a freak. I HATE the gel and the poofy thing blah blah blah. It´s SO much easier to whip out the bar and that´s that. Done. Over. Poof. I grew up being a ¨safeguard¨ girl, and I´ve currently switched to Dial antibacterial. It´s a dream come true.

It´s currently in the 90s here which is out of control. My legs sweat now everytime I walk out doors, and this is just the beginning...

I am currently reading a new book ¨The Pillars of the Earth¨ and it´s fabulous. It´s nearly a 1000 pages so I have a long way to go. I imagine the start of a love affair to that of reading a fabulous book. You can´t stop thinking about it, the next moment you will be with it, it´s a desire ...so I´m currently having an affair with my new book. At least it doesn´t snore.

I got ¨the look¨ yesterday when I was buying a phone card. I say something and then the clerk goes ¨WHAT!!!!!!!!!!¨ and they look at me live I have four eyes and I´ve just spoken to them in Chinese. Good golly I know I have an accent but come on, is it honestly THAT BAD??

I got NO sleep last night. Sevilla won the big soccer tournament so everyone was letting off fireworks and honking their horns like this: beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. Just like that. ALL night long. And the thing is...tonight is the party!

I´m out like MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home