Thursday, May 18, 2006

bombs away

Today´s highlight:getting pooped on by a bird.

It happened just now...my final stretch of the walk home and bamb. I got bombed, big time. It hit my earlobe and continued to roll down my earring and then plopped onto my shoulder. My earring was encrusted with yellowish bird poop. YES!

Also on my walk home I saw a man hit a pole and break his headlight on the car. It was actually hilarious. It was hilarious because this man was too lazy to turn the very sharp corner slowly and WHAP one headlight completely shattered. So, of course this man is all ticked off and he gets out of the car and starts waving his arms and yelling at the pole, like it secretly moved just to make his day worse. I love this place it´s so dang entertaining.

Remember how I told you about my friends Doberman? Well, it´s skirt season and fortunately for me her dog LOVES to put her pointy little nose UP my skirt!!! That´s a new experience let me tell you.

Oh, I also saw a lady fall off the escalator today. Man, today has been FULL of entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home