Wednesday, May 17, 2006

it´s like a heat wave

All the angels started singing and a ray of light gleamed down from heaven onto.....PETER PAN. It was the happiest day of my life. That´s right..I found Peter Pan peanut butter in Spain. It´s a miracle and God is def watching out for me. Spaniards don´t understand the concept of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. ¨What´the heck is that and why do you put jelly on it...gross¨ This is cause for concern I´m not gonna lie. If no one uderstands the tradition and deliciousness of pbj..I´m not sure if I can wake up next to them every day for the rest of my life. It´s something to think about.

I was walking home the other night and I heard EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR splat. So I turned around thinking the SBV fart I let out might have killed someone, but it was actually a man that fell off of his moto! But then he got up and walked away as fast as he had fallen off so I´m assuming he was ok. It was the first accident I´d seen.

As I continued my journey Antonio screams LOOK OUT because I almost crunched two cockroaches DOING IT. Heaven forbid I stop that action. Cockroaches=hot weather has returned. I´m miserable. Here´s the forecast.
Mon 90 sunny
Tues 90 sunny
Wed 94 sunny
Thur 1000000 sunny
Fri 90000 sunny
Sure, it´s all fine and dandy until someone tries to get some sleep around here and there´s NOOOOOOOO AC and the only air that blows through the window is HOT air. I feel the sweat drip onto my sheets as I try to swat the mosquitos aways because there are no SCREENS over the windows. Who needs screens? The mosquitos only eat Sara so we´re safe. Kill me now. It´s only May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home