Wednesday, June 07, 2006

interesante

Could the Dr. P be making me get zits? I didn´t have any and then after my fabulous find BAM four on the chin. Dr. this is no good! I need you. We´ll have to work something out...and soon!

I recently decided to help volunteer at a nursing home. More to come...

You know the approximate age for Americans to get married and have kids...ya bump that back ten years here. Usually, an American woman starts to freak out if she´s not married by 30 kids by 32 ish...here it´s like 45-49 women get married and have children. Here is my question...WHY? What 55 year old wants a six year old child? My parents are living it up, traveling the world, and enjoying NOT having any children at home. I´m like a baby guppy still swimming with my floaty wings on. I have at least 25 years until my first child!

I´ve been getting introduced a lot lately by Antonio´s parents or his friends and this seems to be the popular saying, ¨This is Sara.....she´s American.¨ Is the ¨She´s American ¨ part really necessary? Although, I suppose I like it because then they don´t talk to me..haha.

No, but seriously, if I have an Asian or Indian friend do I say ¨This is X and she´s Asian¨ Isn´t that considered kind of rude? I think I´m going to start carrying around an American flag, so that way they can be sure and it will save them the ¨She´s american ¨ bit.

Peace out from the American!
sf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home