Thursday, May 25, 2006

scratch that

Hi. Remember the other day when I told you it was the happiest day of my life because I found peter pan peanut butter. Scratch that. That is NOTHING compared to the fabulous discovery of today.

I was at my friend Heathers house like I usually am on Thursdays and we went for a walk. She said to me, ¨Have you ever been to that American store that sells American food?¨

me: ¨WHAT?¨
H: ¨Ya, it´s really neat.¨
me: ¨Do they have pop tarts, cherry coke and dr. pepper.¨
heather: ¨yes.¨

It was at that moment that my knees felt like I had just run a marathon and I had to keep myself from not falling over.
How she kept this information from me for the year and three months that I´ve lived here is beyond me. This is a serious motive to question our friendship. :O)
Internet, I´m happy to report my pop tart search is over. At nearly 8 dollars a pop, but hey, it´s so worth it.

in heaven,
sf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home