Monday, June 12, 2006

happy anniv

Well, it´s official after 8 kids, 4 zillion grandkids and 3 zillion great grand kids my grandparents have surived sixty years of marriage. They are STILL together and even talk once and while. haha. If this isn´t a reason for a celebration I don´t know what is. My grandma was 16 and my grandpa was 22 when they were married. Recently my entire family (minus me) got togehther for memorial day and my cousin overheard my grandpa say ¨Wilma you and I made all of this.¨ Isn´t that sweet? So, happy Anniv Wilma and Charles Smith. What an excellent example you´ve made for the rest of us.

My other set of g parents made it to fifty years too...this is a good sign folks..


On another note. USA is playing today................go usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lately i´ve been in another far away place..it´s known is migraine land. Man is it good to be back in the real world.

1 Comments:

Blogger amberWIRE said...

Can I just say that I read your blog pretty much every day and laugh out loud pretty much every time. Seriously, were you this hilarious in HS? How did I miss that?

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home