Thursday, June 22, 2006

death

It´s 11pm and I´m sitting here sweating my balls off. I don´t technically have any balls, but if I did believe you me they would be all sweated off by now.

For the LOVE of all that is holy and pure can someone please turn on the air conditioning? I can´t handle this anymore and I might die soon...very soon.

It´s over 100 degrees so I am sweating morning noon and night. Do you know how disgusting and gross I feel? But this is the thing that cracks me up...we OWN an air conditioning unit and they will not turn it on. Central heating and air is not normal here in Spain BUT AC units ARE. Apparently from what I learned today from Antonio and his mom...and I quote ¨The AC gives you bad skin and a cold.¨

I don´t care if I have the skin of an 87 year old woman and have green phlegm coming out of my lungs from pneumonia...but by golly at least I would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home