Wednesday, June 21, 2006

dirty

I had a dentist apt. at 730pm. 930 pm rolls around and I´m STILL waiting. I know...730 PM...it´s Spain! To make it worse a small boy came in and was acting horrible. I love it when parents tell their kids to do something, and the kid pretends like he just doesn´t even hear the mom. What happened to good old discipline? My mom would beat my butt. Get out the belt, or the wooden spoon and beat my freaking butt!!!!!I must say I´m an advocate of butt beating. Not necessarily in public but in private you bet your sweet bippy. And what´s the deal with waiting for two hours? Finally I just left cuz I¨m starving and want to eat dinner. When did it become normal to wait for two hours?

Did you know that when doves lay eggs they lay 2...and then a male and femal hatch. Betcha didn´t!

Our neighbor recently informed us that it´s the norm to feed your dog once a ...week. And she wonders why all of her dogs are dying and stick thin?!!

There are some big soccer games coming up tonight. I love it when the guy screams GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL
for like ten minutes. What´s also hilarious is when someone gets hurt and the rest of the team uses it as a ¨water break.¨ They don´t run over to their team mate and see if they are Ok..instead they are like YES water!!!!!

Dirty teeth for life,
SF

1 Comments:

Blogger Flame Lilly said...

Hello! I came across your blog through Katies blog! Cali and our puppy Domino play together! I just thought it would be fun to leave you a comment! I totally agree about the wooden spoon by the way AND I would have left after 1/2 an hour of waiting!!!!!So, good job on having some patience! Anyway, enjoy your time in Spain - it sounds like such an amazing adventure!!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home