Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Did I mention that when my mom was here a few months ago she bought me a new MacBrook Pro (Thanks Mom!) I would never to be able to afford this on my own, and now I can write on my lovely blog more often, because with an i pad it´s just too difficult to type.

She also bought N a new stroller (which we also could´t afford) I know, I know, she´s four with a stroller..that´s insane! Well, once you have lived here for about a week you would see that it´s not so insane. Most kids use them until they are six, so it´s tricky to find one for ¨big kids.¨

You see, I do not drive here. Ever. Everything that I could possibly need is within walking distance. And by walking distance I mean like a half an hour. After living here for nine years my standards of walking are much different than other Americans.

¨Far¨ for American standards is parking at the back of a packing lot and having to walk into Target. ¨Far¨ for my standards is about 45 minutes.

In comes the stroller.

When you have a four year old who wants to walk about two minutes and then wants you to hold her (she weighs more than forty lbs)  there is absolutely no way you are getting anywhere. And we walk EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So anyways mom, thanks for the stroller AND computer. They are both life savers.

Changes are a brew in´  I can feel them coming. Good changes, I think. I am excited for summer and am counting down the days. woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home