Sunday, April 27, 2014

I know, I know, I have been so bad about writing. Remember blogging? It seems like half of my blogging list have not blogged since like 2007. We have all gotten too busy. With life, kids, and crap like that.


Things have been kind of a whirlwind around here. My aunt, cousin and mom were here for about ten days in April so that was super fun and busy and crazy all at the same time. A has been gone for work M to Fri for the past few weeks so I am a single mom during the week which is cray cray.

I have gone from losing my job, to looking for a new job, for my boss asking me to come back to my job all in about three weeks so that has also been cray crazy.

We also purchased our tickets for the USA July four to August 31. I am counting down the days.

Not to mention my daughter being sick every other week and having tons of appointments to figure out her tonsils. We are getting them out in one month. I cannot wait! I think she will feel so much better.

Did I mention we have been dealing with lice since oh, January? I am about ready to shave her head.
It´s all sort of just insane.

So, internet. That is what we have been up to lately around these here parts. Survival mode.

Just surviving.

Oh, and tons of fertility appointments too.

That kind of sucks.

Anywho, I will update you when something super funny or awesome happens.

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home