Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Today N had to get blood taken at 830 this morning and it was awful. I can´t imagine it going any worse. She had it taken when she as three and it wasn´t that bad, but today. Ugh. I cried, she cried, that kind of awful.

While she was getting her blood taken I could not stop thinking about parents with sick children. Like, really sick children who lose their hair and have to go through scary needs all the time that it just becomes second nature to them.

I don´t know how they do it. I really don´t. I FREAK out when she gets a vaccine or blood taken.

So kudos to you parents who have really really sick children. I admire you for being so incredibly strong for your child. I´m thinking of you all today and praying God heal´s your little one´s body.

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home