Thursday, December 19, 2013

I´m not wearing socks to bed and it´s December

There is something seriously wrong with this picture. I feel like it´s Spring and even though there is holiday decor all around I am constantly forgetting that Christmas is only six days away. Good things all of our presents are bought and wrapped, but still. Just. Too. Weird.

This will be my third Christmas in Spain for the past 9 that I have lived here. I need snow, Christmas music, cookies and glorious food.

I will just have to make the best of it!

I am indeed excited to see my almost four year old´s face light up on Christmas morning.

At least that will be the same no matter where we celebrate.

PS: Happy 6th Birthday to my nephew Charlie. SIX! Wow. Time really does fly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home