Monday, November 25, 2013

T Day Countdown.

I wrote this post when I was 27 weeks pregnant with N.

I would love to be pregnant again, but it just doesn´t seem to be happening for some reason. It is hard. I never thought I would be one of those women that would have to worry about it. But, God has a plan and I am trying to be patient and know that HE is in control.

In the meantime, I will try to remember what it was like to be pregsters.

Ah, Thanksgiving. AKA the holiday I´ve come to dread since it´s non-existent here and I miss being with my family. Someday! In the meantime I thought I´d make a list of a few of the things I´m thankful for. Pretty standard really.


I´m Thankful for:
1. My Precious Lord and Savior for dying on the cross for me and giving me eternal life with Him. What an amazing gift. I can´t ask for much more.
2 . Antonio Luque Guijarro, whom without I´m not sure I could survive. It was fate that we met and since that moment I´ve never been the same. He brings a smile to my face on a daily basis and has the biggest, kindest heart of anyone I know. I´m SO thankful to be married to such a wonderful man and there is no doubt in my mind he´ll be an amazing daddy.
3.The beautiful little girl that´s growing inside of me. I´m so thankful to be able to feel her moving around and experience pregnancy. To feel your child within is unexplainable. Many women spend a lifetime wondering just what that feels like and we were lucky enough to get pregnant in five days. I´m looking forward to squeezing her and loving her for the rest of her life.
4. Family/friends. Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. They are ALL totally crazy whack jobs........but I love them anyways and without them I wouldn´t be who I am today:O)
5. Our beautiful flat decorated exactly how we love it. It´s so cozy and I love coming home everyday.
6. Animals. I wish I could have one here, but my inlaws boxer Chiqui will have to do. She is the funniest dog around and she always makes me laugh. Dogs are the best.
7. Laughter. What would the world be like without it? There is no better feeling than laughing until you are in stitches and tears are streaming down your face. Now THAT is heavenly.
8. Hugs. I miss hugs. We do the double kiss thing here and it´s not the same.
9. Jobs. I like my jobs and I enjoy the people I meet on a daily basis.
10. Starbucks coffee in Sevilla. Tall mochas. Need I say more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home