Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Customer Sweat

I know I have written about this a zillion times, but it just keeps happening over and over and over again. Terrible customer service.

Let me just give you an example.

The other day I went to Zara Home so I could buy handles for my dresser. I went around lunch time because I knew not a lot of people would be there at that hour.


I was right. I was pretty much the only customer in the place.

So, I go up to pay and there is no one there. Finally the lady comes over and is SHOUTING across the room at her co worker about an upcoming wedding, what they were going to wear, drink etc. I mean, seriously? All the while not paying any attention to me.

Then she had no change. So I had to wait like ten minutes while they went to get some. Don´t you think you should do that before you start working (along with MOPPING the floor) This is another thing I absolutely cannot stand here. You walk into a store and they are MOPPING around you. WHY???? It´s just going to get all messed up. Again. DO THAT BEFORE OR AFTER ...ugh!

Another example is A and I went to a phone store to see about switching our mobiles and she was talking to her husband about grilled chicken that they were going to have for dinner. It´s just so embarrassing.

OH and the other day A and I went to a store and the two guys that worked there were just eating and paid no attention to us so we left. It´s insane people. I have like 45 other examples.

At this point I have no idea why I am even surprised.

So, on to another topic about sweating. There is a time and a place for sweat. We can all agree that there is nothing worse than being dressed up for a wedding and sweating profusely. Ick. However I LOVE to sweat in the gym. I do not even like to take a towel  because I like it dripping down my face. Makes me feel like I´m working hard. So the other day in spin class when he said the towel was necessary or you had to leave class...I ignored him and kept right on spinning. Dripping salty drops of sweat. It was glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home