Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I am back!

Things are going fabulously.

We had a wonderful time in the USA and as N gets older it´s just so much fun to see how much she enjoys it.

We ate lots of corn on the cob, ice cream, burgers, corn, ice cream, oh and then more ice cream.

N was able to do swimming, gymnastics camp, two weeks camp at the YMCA and she also did pre school at the YMCA for a month to get her ready for school here since she´d never done anything like that before. She is a champ!

We saw lots of awesome people, tubed on the boat, watched awesome trashy tv and ate ate ate. It was a great summer as always.

Things in Spain are rocking it. It´s still in the 90s which I could do without...but we are both working and N is in school 9 to 2!

The first two weeks (last week and this week) are 9 to 1230 then she starts until 2. She is just abs. loving it, which makes me so happy. She is quite the lil gal.

She also has swimming lessons twice a week and is just loving life.

Our new flat is amaze balls and it is everything I thought it would be. I am having a lot of fun decorating it and I am loving the patio.

N´s g parents surprised her with not one, but TWO bunnies so they are crapping all over my patio..ha! But, they are cute little buggers!

It´s back to the grind.
Life is good.
God is good!
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home