Thursday, June 27, 2013

soap? What´s that?

Hey there friends.

Well. I´ve been busy. Getting things stollen. Like my daughter´s stroller and my bike.

I´ve also been busy getting in fights with people that work here because they have no hygiene.

The lady that works at the sandwich shop took the money, then started to make my sandwich. I asked her if she had to wear gloves or at least wash her hands first. Apparently not.

I liked when the other guy a different day, at a different store was packaging ham, took my money, then continued packaging ham.

NO HYGIENE. No wonder I get stomach flu every week. GROSS!

Did I mention I am ready to GO to the USA in SEVEN days! Yipee. July 4 cannot come soon enough.

Busy with work, flat, daughter etc.

Cannot wait for VACATION!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home