Sunday, May 26, 2013

;)

Where has May gone? Actually, where has this year gone?!

Thank the LORD above it has actually been crazy cool weather for Spain this time of year so I am loving the low 80s upper 70s. As far as I am concerned it can stay like this FOREVER. Yesterday, a little girl brought her adorable bunny LOLA to the park and luckily she was nice and let N hold her several times. ha!

I´m busy with work work  and more work. Last week was the busiest of my life with doctors apt for heel (still can´t figure out whats wrong) Laser hair removal session number 3 (I prefer giving birth it hurts THAT bad) and taking N to the doc for the zillionth time...possible urine infection. Never a dull moment!

Plus, did I mention we are moving..........down the street! So, we have to do all of these renovations and buy all the materials and that is just not fun for me. I wish I could snap my fingers and it would be done with.

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home