Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Interesting.

I thought crosswalks were specifically set up for pedestrians to cross the street safely and that cars stopped for these pedestrians so they did not get killed. Apparently I was wrong. Yesterday I was crossing and a guy SLAMMED on his breaks not to kill me. I gave him the meanest look I could muster and ¨the shrug¨ I finished crossing the street. The car stopped. He rolled down his window and called me. ¨ASS HOLE¨ in spanish. That was nice. I couldn´t believe it, but then again I could. Some people are just so incredibly rude, it´s pathetic. I am not going to lie, yelling and fighting in Spanish is really fun for me. I didn´t cuss or anything I just said something like, ¨Oh, now it´s my fault? Weren´t you in a hurry? GET GOING!¨ ha! Whatever. I know I should ¨kill them with kindness¨ but in the heat of the moment I just remember the ¨kill them ¨part.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, yeah sum people ar like that

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home