Friday, March 15, 2013

Nutso

It has been nutty around here lately. I have been working non-stop. So, have I told you about my new job at HOLA USA? You can check out the website at HOLAUSA.es We send Spanish kids to study in the USA. I have been reviewing their applications and looking at our website from some of their photos of earlier experiences they have had. I saw some pictures from a girl who went to prom and I teared up! How cool would it be to have that experience? After living here for eight years I know how different the two cultures are and to live ¨The American Dream¨ for a year would definitely change your life forever. I hope my daughter can study abroad when she gets older so she can be more ¨Americanized.¨ha. It also makes me want to have a student in my home! Anyways, just work around here these days and a stomach bug I have been trying to get over for three days. I feel like my insides are being ripped out! Oh, and it´s been rainy for like 2 weeks straight! N is growing like a weed and says really funny stuff and sometimes it is indeed a bit of ¨Spanglish¨ xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home