Monday, February 18, 2013

My baby is 3!

I just wanted to wish my baby girl a happy third birthday today. I´m kind of at a loss for words today. How can you sum up three years of life? I´m still in shock that three years have passed. I truly don´t understand where the time goes and has gone to? You are SO big to me it´s insane. No more diapers or baby beds or anything baby you have left in the dust, trampled on it and kicked it out of your sight forever. You HATE dolls and girly things and I feel like you maybe be heading for the TOMBOY road. You love anything sporty and artsy farsty. You also love to sing and you love your new pink guitar that we bought you for your birthday. You are so independent and have to have everything your way or it is definitely the highway. Can we say power struggle?! You are very sensitive and loving and my heart melts when you randomly say ¨I love you Mommy.¨ Happy Third Birthday to our special monkey face. We love you! Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home