Thursday, February 07, 2013

Almost 3: the STATS

Everyone always said, ¨Enjoy every minute it goes by so fast.¨ ¨Time flies.¨ ¨How can my baby be this old already, I just had her!¨ And everyone was right. I couldn´t agree more. On the 18th my tiny little baby will be three. Three entire years have gone by since I had her. It´s a Universal feeling among mothers everywhere and I think every single mother can agree when we all chime in ¨HOW CAN THIS BE?¨ My tiny baby isn´t so tiny anymore. She is weighing in at a whopping 41 pounds and 39.37 inches. In Length she is between the 75th and 90th percentile and weight above the 95th percentile. This has been a trend since she has been born. Apparently I gave birth to a GIANT and was unaware of it. Her 3t pants are up to her knees and she is not yet three. We went to a friends birthday party the other day and she was towering over the 4 year old. She wears the same size shoe as my five year old nephew. Size 10. (26) She does not know her own strength and half the time she goes to give kids her age a hug and knocks them down. Our friends asked what we were feeding her and I mentioned Popeye spinach. She just started swimming lessons this week and LOVES it. My baby is almost three. I have to accept it. No, I can´t. Not yet anyways. She´s always gonna be my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home