Saturday, January 12, 2013

sha what?

When I was in the USA this X mas break my mom introduced me to the wonderful world of ¨Sha lack¨ for your nails. It was twenty five dollars and totally worth every single penny. I got a beautiful French manicure and it lasted a month, and could have lasted more, but it was growing out at the bottom. Sha lack is just a special polish that you put under a blue light when you are finished and it´s Amazeballs. It doesn´t chip or anything, which is amazing as you know, esp with a toddler. So, I´ve been looking around places here to get them re done and I couldn´t really find anything so I decided to just take them off myself. I tried regular finger nail polish...ha, ya right! What a joke...it did nothing! My mom mentioned something about acetone so I bought some of that.......and still nothing. GREAT! This sha lack stuff REALLY works. So, I pretty much HAD to go to a nail place to get it taken off. I found a random asian nail place that said ¨unas de gel¨ which translates to ¨gel nails¨ This had to be it, right? I went in and the guy cut off all my nails really short and then started BUFFERING them with that little machine that feels like someone is burning your nail beds off. WAIT; WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I guess ¨unas de gel¨ means ¨porcelain nails¨ NOOOOOOOOO so, after he buffed the shit out of all of my nails I told him I didn´t want fake nails. He nail shamed me! He was all like ¨WHAT! Why didn´t you tell me before...and then he kept saying stuff that I couldn´t understand.¨ BOO! I basically walked out of there with the ugliest nails I have ever seen. To top it all off one of my toenails fell off today too. The nail Gods were very very angry with me today...very angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home