Wednesday, January 02, 2013

hmm

Is it weird that I have absolutely no NY resolutions for this year? Maybe finding a cool new job could be one. Or maybe some more patience too. Being a mom is hard. Ya, kids are cute, but when they are toddlers and you say, ¨Hey, don´t touch the dog and lick your fingers.¨ And then the look right at you and touch the dog and lick their fingers, it´s really a buzz kill. Discipline is a struggle on a daily basis because I am indeed a spanker...but I will admit I do not like to spank. It´s a cyle of spank, cry, ¨sorry mommy¨ repeat. Kids can ruin the day quite easily based on their moods. Your whole day is based on what THEY want to do and then they complain, which is also a buzz kill. So you see, patience is necessary ,and most days I have none. Hopefully in 2013 I´ll be able to find some, somewhere. Meanwhile, I´m going to try to smile more and laugh on a daily basis with this lil thing. I mean, come on, isn´t she so cute?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home