Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF!

It´s Friday! I swear I do not know where the weeks go to. I have two jobs now, so most nights I am working until nine or nine thirty. I am with N most mornings and then when I am not working at night I´m at the gym. Uff. Busy! It´s almost December. yay! The glorious month in which I graced all of the world with my wonderful self. HA Sagittarius, baby! Lots of fun things to look forward to..not really looking forward to being THIRTY TWO, but hey, birthdays are kinda fun. Also, the 19th I´m heading to AMERICA. Yipee. So excited and I can´t wait to stuff my face with a zillion X mas cookies and eat everything fattening. There better be snow..or else! In Nora land...She doesn´t really get the whole ¨options thing.¨ ¨Nora, do you want the red or blue sox?¨ ¨ The pink ones mommy.¨ Makes me laugh every time. Yesterday I bought her a new belt and she said, ¨I love my new seatbelt, mommy.¨ The way she describes things is so funny! I never thought I´d say this, but I kinda miss diapers! I´m exhausted and feel like I have a newborn again..she wakes up like three times a night to pee ...and we have a diaper on her at night just in case. I kinda wish she would just pee in it. ha! Oh well. My girl is big. Almost three. It´s UNbelievable. Time to make a new one. HA! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home