Monday, November 05, 2012

Holy rainy weekend!

It has been raining a lot lately especially for Sevilla! This means boring all the way because there is nothing to do. Yesterday we went to Ikea and bought N some paint and brushes. She loves it. She really loves art and music. Dolls on the other hand not so much. I showed her one of my cabbage patch kids from when I was little and I thought she was going to throw it against the wall! Anyways, so today I was in the kitchen eating pretzels and she came in and we sat down right there on the kitchen floor and had a ¨picnic¨ It was just so cute I will probably remember it forever! On the potty training front...it´s done! The bottom line is when your kid is ready it´s a snap, when they are not don not even bother! Tic-Tacs and Dora undies were her insentive. She was having 0 accidents by day 3. Yay for saving money! It´s kind of a bitter sweet moment as a parent because they seem so BIG once they stop wearing diapers. Prob in the spring we are going to change her room into a ´big girl¨ room. I might cry. Anywho, back to the grind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home