Monday, October 22, 2012

Running Boy

Remember when I wrote about ¨scratchy girl?¨ The lady that is always scratching off stickets etc. from windows and poles? Well, there is a running boy that we see EVERY DAY 365 days out of the year, rain or shine, morning, noon, or night. We call him running boy (he´s probably about 25) because he is always in running gear, and he does indeed run sometimes, but most of the time we just see him standing near a tree trying to flirt with girls and failing miserably. He whistles and does the ¨eye-brow¨ raise and it´s really just embarrassing to watch. It´s incredible that he does this day after day after day ALL DAY LONG ALL YEAR LONG. I mean, today I was thinking..who does he live with? How does he have money? How can he be OK with just running-flirting with girls ALL DAY ALL YEAR LONG? WHO does that? Does he tell his parents, ¨Hey, see you later tonight I´m going to flirst with girls and run ALL DAY LONG¨ It´s just so freaking bizzaro to me I cannot handle it! Also, lately I have been seeing the same guy every day with TOO TIGHT pants. He´s a businessman so he has a nice shirt and tie on and then it´s like BAM, ¨HI, I buy my pants 5 sizes too small.¨ Why do people do that?! They are so tight that it´s almost comical. I hope he doesn´t ever have to bend over for anything.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home