Thursday, September 27, 2012

Un Poco De Todo

Hello blog readers. Are you still out there? My blog has been so blah as of late, my apologies! It seems like life is just kinda strolling along. No funny stories really. What have we been up to? Besides wanted to kill my daughter, nothing much. I feel like I didn´t get the mom gene. Like, really. I´m worried. I feel like so many moms are rocking having 7 kids, all calm and loving and I lose my shit on a daily basis. I can´t deal...with the whining and crying (about nothing) and so then I use the ole´¨I´ll give you something to cry about young lady!¨ I also notice myself saying ¨Then, knock it off.¨ Oh God, we do become our parents, don´t we? I feel like this is my reasoning for maybe sticking with the ¨One and done¨ motto. Although I feel like she´s crying 99.9 percent of the day, she did just stop and say ¨Mommy, I´m happy.¨ Go figure. Kids do say funny things at this age. ¨Mommy the sky is brewing¨ It was cloudy..ha! I´ve seen3 women in this past week wearing uniforms. (Nannies) I mean, really? This infuriates me every time I see it. What´s the point? What year is it again? 1923? I was a nanny way back when and if my boss would have told me to come wearing a uniform I would have told her to stick it where the sun don´t shine! It´s been rainy the past two days and the temp dropped from 90 to 70. Praise the Lord. No boob sweat! (For now). It has been back to the grind for me teaching and getting int he routine. I´ve gotten into running which has been kinda fun. I feel like all the skinny people I know are runners so I thought I´d give it a try. So far so good. I´m looking for things to put Nora in..,mainlyswimming lessons, but no luck yet. Oh America, I missyour over-achieving ways. I´ve been writing at night for some different companies to send in writing samples.We´ll see how that goes. I expect nothing but it´s been wonderful to get mywriting brain back in gear. Yee ha! So that´s it internet, a slight glimpse of heaven. ha! (jk) ta ta for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home