Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chi

I love Chicago! We always spend time there but we haven't the past few years since we had a baby on our hands. Yesterday we drove up there sans Nora Bell to shop until we dropped. The weather was so perfect and I just love being downtown...We..er, I should say I found some great deals and we had a lot of our friends that live in the area meet us for dinner. It was perfect! We were so exhausted on the drive home and were turning onto our street around 1:45 a.m. All of the sudden out of nowhere there was another car right behind me and I thought "who is that?!" Ya, it was a cop. I pulled into my driveway and he TURNED THE LIGHTS ON and had pulled me over for speeding. I mean, seriously? I made it all the way to Chicago and back and I get pulled over in my neighborhood?? I was so nervous and so tired I was certain he would think I was drunk. Thank GOD he just gave me a warning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! He turned the lights on, too?! I bet that woke you guys up! ;) It sounds like you guys are enjoying your time up north. Glad you could make it over this summer!!
-Sara la rubia

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home