Thursday, July 12, 2012

too perfect

For the past month or so I´ve been taking N to the pool every afternoon. You get to know the ¨crew¨ cuz it´s pretty much the same people every day. There is this one lady that I can´t stop staring at. She is just so freaking beautiful and perfect it´s ridiculous. Here is my lesbian self coming out...She has long black beautiful hair, HUGE (fake) boobs, THE perfect stomach, a nice butt and perfect legs. I mean, if other women are staring at her A)You KNOW she´s pefect and B)100 percent of the mens eyes are on her at all times. To make me hate her even more she has TWO gorgeous kids (ages four and two boy and girl) and her husband is a professional soccer player. They could pretty much ALL be on the cover of a magazine at any time and make a lot of money. I mean, it´s one thing if ONE or TWO of your fam members are pretty good looking but ALL of them are PERFECT. It was so weird because I was just blow drying my hair and had a total de ja vu of when N was around 3 mths and we were in the waiting room at the doctors office for her check up. A lady came in with her young daughter and her baby boy in the stroller. I remember thinking how freaking cute they both were and that she was so freaking skinny for just having a baby like a mth ago....it was THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can´t believe I didn´t put it all together before, but there ya have it. Today was shoot Sara in the face with a water gun in the kiddy pool day. I will just warn you that I am like Miranda on SATC and pretty much think kids are all freaking annoying besides my own. I wanted to HEAD DUNK those little A holes and SLAM their faces against the bottom of the pool, but hey, that´s just me. HA! I´m kidding...kind of. Sometimes I´m so shocked at how rude some people are. Yesterday I kept getting honnked at on my bike when I was crossing the road and the light was green for ME ALSO I was talking to a friend of mine at the pool and our kids were jumping off the side for a total of 2 minutes. This one lady started to FREAK out and just started going off on us like ¨THATS ENOUGH! I´ve been dealing with this all afternoon...¨ and she just would.not.stop. So, instead of doing what I REALLY wanted to do which was punch her out and then push her into the pool (why am I so aggressive? Maybe I´m a secret kick boxer at heart) I just walked away. Blek. Ok, so we are leaving for the USA in two days (sat) Hopefully people are nicer there and not as hot..ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home