Wednesday, July 04, 2012

bra-less in Sevilla

So,lately in the afternoons I´ve been taking N to the pool, Antonio picks her up after a couple of hours and then I workout (since our gym is at the pool). So, I wear my bathing suite to the pool and take my workout clothes in a plastic bag to change into later. As I was getting changed I realized I had a huge problem. I forgot my sports bra. Hmm.This was a problem. Was I supposed to workout in a wet bathing suite? Negative. Should I just go home? No! I really wanted to workout. Let me just point out to you that pretty much since the instant I found out I was pregnant with Nora I have worn a bra (besides the shower). I even SLEEP in a sports bra because I was not going to become another saggy mother boob statistic. I suppose nature is an ugly nasty bitch because I feel like my boobs are disgusting. So, now I just wear a sports bra to hide them at all times. So, that said it was a horrifying thought to think about WORKOUT OUT without a bra! GASP. But..I DID! I felt like everyone was staring at me. I felt NAKED. I´m pretty sure it was super obvious that I was not wearing a bra...I mean come on, pointy anyone much? BUT the ladies and I survived, however I hope to never have to repeat this awful bra-less experience. The girls were happy to be reunited with their bra, happy and tucked away where they belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home