Thursday, June 14, 2012

On Body Image.

My friend Heidi has pointed out to me that I´ve been a lil slow in the blog posting world. My apologies. Things have been pretty freaking boring around here as of late. Nothing too crazy has happened to me recently and I spend more money at Starbucks than I care to admit. I´m addicted. There, I said it. So, since it´s been in the upper 90s I´ve been taking N to the pool at my gym. Which she loves. Although I took her yesterday and she repeatedly kept telling me that she wanted to go to bed and that she was tired. Mind you, it was five thirty and she had just woken up from her nap. Hmm. So, it´s bathing suite season. Beach or pool the bods are in full affect. Lots o skin. I don´t wear a bikini. I haven´t for a few years now. It has to do with the fact that I absolutely despise my stomach. Unfortunately, that´s where I store all of my body fat. I like the rest of my bod..good legs, butt is okay, hips..fine. Stomach...BOO HISS. So anyways, I gotta say, after looking around at the pool I feel pretty freaking amaze balls about my body. I have never seen so many fat rolls in my life and THESE are the women wearing bikinis?! What gives? I would LOVE to know what is going through their heads when they pick out those thongs and skimpty top bikinis weighing over two hundred lbs. There are the fatties and then the stomach hair. WHAT IS THAT?! I was sitting the wading pool with Nora and this lady sat down next to me and had like a trail of gross black hair starting at her belly button trailing down. Here´s an idea....SHAVE! WAX! DO SOMETHING!! So, you have the fatties but you also have the row of hot men in speedos and those girls that could turn me lesbian if I was interested. Ah, to be sixteen again. If I would have known at sixteen I would have gone topless and worn thongs All.Day.Long. I´ve reverted to being shy again in the locker room and change as quickly as possible. We´ll leave it at that. Happy swimming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home