Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ghost Adventures

So, on Saturday night we started to watch this show called ¨Ghost Adventures¨ It´s about these three guys that go to haunted locations to try to contact the paranormal with their special equipment etc. It´s prob not the best show to watch right before bed, but I´m hooked. So, on Saturday night this episode was on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_xF49I3P3w It´s at Pennhurst in Pennsylvania. It´s a mental institute! Ok, so I was super freaked out after that show and then randomly I remembered my mom telling me a long time ago that she worked at a mental institute back in college one summer to try to save money. (and that she was living in Pennsylvania) To make a long story short...SHE WORKED THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about intense. Working in a mental institution or a nursing home=awful. Watch the video! DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home