Wednesday, July 18, 2012

29 months

Dear Nora, Today you are 9 months old weighing in at around 30 lbs. We were at the store today and some lady asked me if you were three. I said, no that you were two, but I should have said you were five. ha. You had your fourth plane ride on Sat (third trip to America) You did as good as a two year old can do! We woke you up at 430, flew for 45 minutes to Madrid, had a four hour layover there, then had a 9 hour flight to Chicago, had to wait in the customs line, get our luggage and then have a 2 hour car ride home. Not to mention dinner at Hacienda because that´s a must. I think you did a fabulous job:) You have been doing so great this trip so far, much better than last year. You´re less clingy, and will go to anyone. We left you in daycare at the gym and you did great. You are sleeping your 11 hours at night and a great nap schedule too. So far so good! You JUMPED off the diving board when we took you to the pool the other day. You are SO fearless, that´s one of the many things I love so much about you. You pointed to it and said, ¨Jump Mama!¨ You are speaking a LOT of English which I love:) Each day there are more phrases. ¨I don´t like it¨ seems to be your favorite at the moment. You also used ¨not yet¨ correctly last night which I thought was hilarious. I´d never heard you say it before. Thanks for being so wonderful. Love you always, Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home