Sunday, September 16, 2012

....

It´s stil in the upper 90´s which is a bit ridiculous. Fall weather starts around here like END of October. boo hiss. So, luckily a lot of my friends have pools so we´ve been rocking those out quite often. It´s fun for N because it´s like having ¨playdates¨ ha! Yesterday there was a mini fair in our friends town so we headed there for the evening. I´m usually a stickler about sticking to Nora´s schedule and keeping her naptime and bedtime the same. Yesterday I decided to be Spanish and not care at all. We got home at 1 a.m. GASP. But you know what? I was shocked (I don´t know why at this point) at HOW MANY KIDS are out at this hour. I mean, we´re talking from newborns on up. I just do not get it! Are we as Americans FREAKS about keeping schedules and bedtimes? Is this a good thing? For me personally, YES would be the answer. School has started and these kids go from 9 to 2 Mon to Fri...yes, it was a Saturday night, but you know if your kid goes to bed at 2am they are not going to sleep until 2pm..they will probably be awake by eight! I just dont think they are getting enough sleep! Anyways, so N went on a few rides and had a great time. I suppose once in awhile won´t hurt anyone, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home