Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer 2012

It really has been an amazing summer. I was reluctant even to come at first for many reasons 1. being schedule nazi but N was great in the airplane and she actually was on schedule the second day! Here is to hoping she does the same when we get back to Spain! It's been great though and my parents would have missed out on so much because N is so fun and funny at this age. We have seen more people than I thought we would and done more things than anyone should! Fun trips to Chicago and Indy not to mention zoos, parks, pools, and splashpads to boot. We leave on Monday and I always hate this last leg of the trip. Anxiety sets in and the not wanting to go back to Spain (because I miss all this) makes me nervous. However, such is life and we will be back hopefully sooner rather than later. Thanks to all of our friends and family who have made this trip so amazing. I will always be a USA kinda girl. America, I salute you. ...and I miss you already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home