Wednesday, September 19, 2012

hmm

My daughter might be wearing diapers in college. I feel like we are back tracking here. She didn´t poop in her diaper ALL summer and she has twice since we´ve been back..hmm. Oh well, I suppose she will get there at some point. Girls have really short hair here. I´ve been noticing that all the girls Nora´s age are like, bald. ha. I think it´s because parents are obsessed about shaving their kids heads here when they are little because they are convinced it will ¨grow back stronger.¨ Have you ever heard about this before? I´m glad the girls have earrings because half of the time I think they are boys! We were at our friends the other day and they were giving their 2.5 year old and 4.5 year old daughters bottles. Talk about back tracking... I feel bad for all of Nora´s second string toys. You know the ones..that they NEVER want to play with. You kinda just want to go in there and snuggle them once in awhile. I´m trying to find activities for N to do but so far no luck. Blek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home